Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 2 (April 7, 2014)
No one told me April was rainy season.  Yes I am wet and everything I have got wet today even the edge of my sleeping bag.  But God is so awesome.  I walked 18 miles to my bike where I fell on the sloshy trail.  I figured that was a sign to stop.  Found a camp sight that for a few dollars more I could stay in the cabin instead of in wet clothes on the sloshy ground. Here in this little cabin I am drying everything out and they even have a washer and dryer.  While on the trail I got an update that someone had donated today $18.00 which was kinda cool since I hiked 18 miles.  I saw a pair of squawking eagles.  Reminded me of a verse that my sister Pam gave me when I was on my chemo: Isaiah 40:31  Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. Thanks Pam.


No comments:

Post a Comment